Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Repair of agricultural machinery of the water pump Pt1




It has broken rusty that farm equipment of the water pump shaft.


I was asked to repair the old man.
The old man says. "I have refused to repair agricultural machinery shop. By repair this, I want to be facing him."

Indeed,
I do not know this structure, but I'll try.

First, I remove the pin. It is I'm pinching in photos of the first sheet.
And I tried to overtake the bearing, by puller. This is a hard fit. It does not move.

It was able to be pressed strongly by a hydraulic press.
Water pump impeller, drive pulleys of the flange, also hard fit.
This is also using a hydraulic press.It is impossible with puller.


This is the bearing that came out.
What is this?



This has ridges groove of the ball to the shaft itself.
I never saw such a bearing.

But ... it's very rusty.


This seems to be the exclusive goods. The name water pump bearings.
Only genuine parts.
You will not be able to find a general-purpose products.

This seems common in automobiles and farm equipment.
I have fiddled just motorcycle. It becomes assembly exchange's automobile.
So I did not know.
There was a manufacturer's site. This direction
This image has been taken from the manufacturer site.



No comments:

Post a Comment